Enormous demands challenge aviation companies in the aftermath of an accident or in an emergency situation. The ability to respond efficiently empathetically and professionally might well be the key to an airline’s survival in such situation and is of fundamental importance for the organizations involved.
Swiss AviationTraining provides custom-tailored solutions, know-how, advice, guidance, training and exercises for planning an accident response and/or managing an emergency situation most efficiently. Rather than provide organizations with theoretical or academic advice, our goal is to support and guide them hands-on. By being part of a global airline with established links to worldwide emergency management experts, we understand needs and requirements, have insider information and “speak your language”.
- Would process support and coaching improve our preparedness level?
- Would training for specific target groups enhance their know-how and self-assurance?
- Would impartially prepared and coached exercises give us new impulses?
- Does a temporary lack of resources or know-how not allow us to dwell on the subject?
- Would a neutral review of our emergency response plans possibly trigger momentum?
- Would guidance regarding industry standards and legal and ethical obligations help us?
Please contact us if one or several questions concern you or if you would like further information on consultancy services, training modules and locations, course lengths and language, exercises, dates and / or fees.